Fundraiser Policies and Procedures
Most coaches and programs like to utilize fundraisers to help support their program. Fundraisers are acceptable, however, the athletic department philosophy is that our Panther Booster Club is our main fund raiser for the panther athletic program. Individual sports that chose to do fundraisers above and beyond the scope of the panther booster club must use great concern for the impact on our community and parents.
- No fundraisers will “require” student/athletes or parents to make a certain quota.
- All fundraisers involving students will involve both the coach and sports rep in the accounting of the money.
- All fundraisers will receive athletic director approval before a commitment is made and/or at least 2 weeks prior to the fundraiser.
- You should not keep funds at home. There is a safe in the athletic office, ASB office and a Drop Box at the District office if needed.
ASB fundraisers are those that involve students in the raising of the funds. Example would be : car wash, parking cars, camps, etc.
ASB fundraisers must follow the follow process:
- ASB Fundraiser Petition filled out 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Athletic Director Signature and approval. Please make an appointment to explain the fundraiser to the AD when approval is requested.
If there are tickets involved, get those from AD and follow the ticket sale process.
All money must be accounted for by both the coach and the parent representative. (Or a student/athlete if appropriate).
An ASB deposit slip is filled out and money attached, original given to the ASB secretary. A copy of all deposit information must be given to the athletic director.
Money will be deposited in sport line item until “income”.
ASB money must remain in the possession of Wenatchee High School. All items are for use during the regularly scheduled season for that sport. Any items used outside of the regularly scheduled season must have AD approval.
Booster Club Fundraisers