- Mary Parsley ~ Counselor 10th - 12th grade A -Dn
- Tonya Luinstra - Freshman Counselor
- Doug Taylor ~ Counselor for 10th - 12th grade Lj - R
- Will White Counselor for 10th - 12th Do - Li
- Mary Howie ~ Counselor R - Z
- Alejandra Gonzalez ~ WSD Migrant Graduation Specialist
- Yadira Luna ~ Family Advocate
- Support Staff
- ASCA National Model
- WSD Migrant Graduation Specialist
- Transcript Requests
- Parent Message Board
- WHS Profile
- Grade Level
- Career Center
- CP Toolbox
COLLEGE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL
What is College in the High School?
College in the High School is just that, college level classes taught at WHS by staff members that qualify for WVC adjunct professor status.
What Curriculum is used?
College level curriculum at the same level as classes taught at WVC is used.
What are the requirements?
Passing the ASSET test given by the college. Call 664-2533 to set up a test date. The test is given every Friday at 8:30 a.m. at Wells Hall (enter 5th Street).
Cost is $15.00 which may be paid at cashier's office which opens at 8:00 a.m. (also located in Wells Hall)
What are the costs?
WVC $35.00 per credit hour. A 5 credit class would be $175.00. U of W (German only) 5 credit class would be $199.00.
What are the benefits to a high school student?
The opportunity to take college level classes at the WHS site and on our daily schedule.