- Mary Parsley ~ Counselor 10th - 12th grade A -Dn
- Tonya Luinstra - Freshman Counselor
- Doug Taylor ~ Counselor for 10th - 12th grade Lj - R
- Will White Counselor for 10th - 12th Do - Li
- Mary Howie ~ Counselor R - Z
- Alejandra Gonzalez ~ WSD Migrant Graduation Specialist
- Yadira Luna ~ Family Advocate
- Support Staff
- ASCA National Model
- WSD Migrant Graduation Specialist
- Transcript Requests
- Parent Message Board
- WHS Profile
- Grade Level
- Career Center
- CP Toolbox
New Math Credit Requirement for Graduation Class 2013 and beyond!
The new math credit requirement beginning with the graduating class of 2013 and beyond has changed from two credits to three credits. All students who are graduating in 2013 and beyond will be required to take at least 3 full years of math.
Students who took algebra and/or geometry in middle school have the opportunity to bring those grades up to their high school transcript to count towards those three credits, but it is recommended by many colleges that students take math all four years in high school to be more prepared for college. If a student would like to bring up a middle school math grade, they need to discuss this option with their high school counselor.