Fines and Fees with TouchBase
How do I login?
To make online payments visit our TouchBase web site.
TouchBase is our web portal used to view fees/fines or make online payments.
Password: Student's last name
After logging in, click on your student's name.
(You will need to log in separately for each student that you would like to view).
As a parent you can (available options):
Parent Tips & Tricks
How to make a payment:
Parents can select to pay open fees/fine as well as purchase products available to their students.
- Click "View Open Fines" to see if your student has a fine that needs to be paid.
- Select fine and click "Add" to add the item in your shopping cart.
- "Continue Shopping" allows you to select additional items.
- If you'd like to purchase items – click "Products Available to your student" Items available to purchase will be listed. Highlight and select "Add" to place the item in the cart.
- When finished shopping, click "Checkout". You will then be redirected to a VeriSign billing page.
- Enter your billing information as requested in the screen and click "Submit Credit Card Transaction"
- Click the link on the following screen "View credit card receipt (including convenience fees). This will provide youwith a receipt that you can save and/or print.
- These transactions are immediately available to both the parent as well as the school.